Monday, May 16, 2005

Refined Travel Plans

As mentioned earlier I’ll be travelling to Europe for GUADEC in less than a fortnight.



new-camera-boston.jpg

Friday night I felt like spontaneously visiting Revere Beach, MA


Tonight I just spent some airline miles so after spending $51 for taxes etc. I got this in the mail

OUTWARD FLIGHT: SK658, SCANDINAVIAN AIRLINES
01 June, 10:40, Stuttgart Stuttgart Apt Terminal 1
01 June, 12:20, Copenhagen Copenhagen Apt Terminal 3


RETURN FLIGHT: SK655, SCANDINAVIAN AIRLINES
04 June, 15:15, Copenhagen Copenhagen Apt Terminal 3
04 June, 16:45, Stuttgart Stuttgart Apt

which leaves the Saturday night in Stuttgart before I return to Boston on June 5.



new-camera-boston.jpg

Time: To measure, as in music or harmony. 1913 Webster


I hope to see all my buddies and family in Denmark! Even LKL despite he haven’t responded to mail for the past month. Slacker :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment